Ballarat ICT Ltd - Ballarat ICT Ltd is a partnership of industry, government and educational institutions dedicated to sustaining and growing a globally competitive information, communication and technology (ICT) industry in Ballarat.
- City of Ballarat - The City of Ballarat is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing inland cities. Its population of 100,000 people currently enjoy Ballarat’s economic and lifestyle attributes, and the range of investment and relocation services championed by the City of Ballarat.
Please refer to www.visitballarat.com.au for information on hospitality, tourism and lifestyle offerings in connection with Ballarat.
- Technology and Innovation - Is a division of the Department of Business and Innovation. Technology and Innovation works to grow the ICT sector and drive economic growth through access to, and use of sophisticated ICT.
- Regional Development Victoria - The mission of Regional Development Victoria (RDV) is to facilitate economic, infrastructure and community development in provincial Victoria. RDV delivers a broad range of economic development programs and business referral services through its Melbourne office and eight regional offices located throughout the state.
- Ballarat Courier - Is the region's daily newspaper. Established over a century ago, the Ballarat Courier is a central arm of the media within the Central Highlands region.
- Commerce Ballarat - Commerce Ballarat is the largest independent business association in Ballarat and a united voice for all business sectors. Commerce Ballarat has over 350 members and provides a variety of services, including sponsoring the ‘Buy Local’ campaigns and hosting the very high profile Ballarat Business Excellence Awards.
- Ballarat Real Estate Agencies - The region is serviced by a wide array of professional real estate agencies. Some of these include: